|Customer Service||1-(888)-301-2926 M-F 9am-5pm MSTfirstname.lastname@example.org|
WishGarden Herbs is a woman-owned and family run company creating handcrafted, traditional and artisanal herbal extracts. Locally based in Colorado and founded in 1979, WishGarden is one of the original herbal renaissance companies. Today WishGarden continues to be a market leader in revolutionizing liquid extracts, pioneering 'condition-specific' and uniquely effective formulations. WishGarden raises the bar on efficacy and convenience by delivering a wide variety of dependable in-the-moment symptom-soothing, whole herb remedies for all seasons and ages.
WishGarden Herbs is looking to expand nationwide for 2018. We are looking for coverage in Alaska and Montana.
The ideal candidates will possess experience and passion for the following areas: transfer enthusiasm and passion about WishGarden to both retail staff and consumers; sales/selling through education and utilization of reporting tools and analytics, and analyze movement, gap/void reports; continuously improve merchandising and placement, use of all collateral support materials and assist in execution of our promotional calendar.
We have incredible collaterals to work with including an outstanding Education Department, Field Support and Events, as well on ongoing training and education for you and our retail partners through monthly webinars as well as support in your territory/region through our National Educator. We want to Kick Off WishGarden in your region in a Kick Ass manner! Let's not forget incredible Bonuses/Spiffs, Detail At Retail Success, and amazing promotions to support every store at every level.
- Natural Food/Nutraceutical Industry experience required.
- Manage and increase revenue of accounts in assigned territory to reach sales goals and projections.
- Create sustainable and constructive working relationships with accounts.
- Flexibility and ability to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced and retail environment and accept a variety of fluctuating tasks.
- Ability to manage time, deadlines, and routing schedule.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and follow-up.
- Motivated, tenacious, and dependable person to work with a wide variety of people and issues.
- Ability to travel as necessary throughout territory.
- Must be technology and digital platform savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
This is an independent contractor (W-9) position, with a flat commission of 10% per monthly sales.
All interested candidates please submit a resume/portfolio to Nicole.Taber@wishgardenherbs.com .