Customer Journey Representative
Job Title: Customer Journey Representative
Salary Range: $19-$22/ hour
Part Time in person. Flexible schedule but Mondays are a must.
Reports to: Director of Customer Experience
Work in a fun family-owned, health-conscious, small business that has been making sustainable & effective herbal remedies for over 40 years.
Summary of job posted: This department assists with all aspects of the customer journey, from education purchase of products and continuing support. Each representative may have an extra specialty in the department. This position may include social media content creation, blog writing, field support such as demos & events, marketing material creation, sales support, and other responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relays herbal formula product information accurately and with in DSHEA guidelines to internal and external customers
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Speaks with customers by phone, receives and resolves complaints in a professional, appropriate, and empathetic manner
- Process merchandise orders by phone, walk in, mail, or fax as needed
- Assist in reporting needs by customer service departments or other areas as needed
- Answer company correspondence in a timely manner
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Process customer returns and replacements
- Manages internal systems including- i.e. credit card orders, back orders and product returns
- Works with distributors, retailers, and customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle product quality problems and follow up making sure that the appropriate department has been notified
- Check and verify product availability for all customers. Follow established SOPs regarding Out of Stocks and proper notification.
- Social media content ideas and or creation, field support, marketing material creation, sales support, comment, and review follow and other assigned responsibilities.
- Additional duties as needed by business demands
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience: Advanced experience or an official herbal education is required. Natural products industry experience is also a plus.
Language Skills: Comfortable speaking about health issues with sensitivity and within DSHEA guidelines is a must. Ability to read and follow instructions. Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to speak effectively to customers on the phone or in person. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the public. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers with a pleasant tone and demeanor.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages. Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding recycling and reducing waste in our facility
- Read and follow all guidelines in the company Handbook and Code of Conduct regarding supporting local business, sourcing guidelines and sustainability practices
WishGarden Herbs is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, coach, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.