Chlorophyll & Friends is a unique blend designed to provide our bodies with energy, oxygen, cleanliness, and good vibes (or should we say, green vibes)!
What Is Chlorophyll and How Does it Affect the Body?
Chlorophyll is found in plant and algae cells and is responsible for the green pigment within plants and helps them create their own food through photosynthesis. When taking it as supplement, it comes in the form of Chlorophyllin, which is derived from sodium copper and plant cells. In this case, we are using mulberry leaf as the plant source.
It can easily be added to many different beverages and can also be used as a natural dye in baking. Chlorophyll & Friends has a slight minty flavor, silky texture and is a tasty and refreshing additive to your water bottle. Chlorophyll comes with a whole spectrum of benefits for our bodies!
- Supports detoxification and can help speed up waste elimination.
- Helps to promote healthy blood circulation.
- Supports sustained energy levels.
- Supports blood oxygenation and red blood cell production.
- Good source of free radical scavengers.
- Supports stamina and adjustment to high altitudes.
- Helps to cleanse the body and neutralize body odor.
- Supports a healthy microbial balance.
Meet the ‘Friends’
Chlorophyll is amazing on its own, but also synergistically works well with herbs. Per our 40 year expertise, we added some herbal ‘friends’ to this formula to create a super nutritive and wellness supportive team.
- Nettle leaf is highly nutritive, naturally rich in minerals, & supports a healthy histamine response.
- Moringa leaf is known as a superfood and is rich in vitamin C and amino acids.
- Holy basil (tulsi) is an adaptogenic herb that supports our adrenal glands, nervous system, energy levels, and mood.
- Peppermint is a cooling herb that helps to disperse heat and supports our digestive system and a healthy microbial balance.
I wanted to pick the brain of our Formulator, Sindy Wise, to see what went into designing this formula. I asked her why she decided to choose these specific herbs and what the process of making Chlorophyll and friends looked like:
“I knew I wanted to create a chlorophyll product, but it couldn't be like every other product on the market. I thought if I were to take chlorophyll everyday what other herbs would I also want to take every day and would compliment the benefits I would get from chlorophyll. Could I still maintain the emerald vibrancy of the chlorophyll by diluting it with liquid herbal extracts? Quickly, I thought nettles, holy basil and moringa! All 3 of these herbs bring nutrients and nervine support that we all need every day. Then I thought, flavor!? It has to taste good for me to want to add it to my water. Peppermint was the obvious herb to me and who doesn't want the added carminative benefits from peppermint? Through several versions in R&D, I found the most delightful ratios bringing efficacy and flavor to the foreground. When I taste this formula, it makes me feel good - it’s refreshing and uplifting! Green Vibes Only!”
If you’re looking for a versatile and nutritive daily tonic, it may be time to befriend Chlorophyll & Friends!
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, or sell any product.