Work & Grow at WishGarden Herbs
Based in beautiful Boulder County and considered one of the pioneers in the Natural Products Industry, WishGarden Herbs is excited to be a part of making a sustainable future through the creation of our herbal products.
We are always looking for great folks to join with us in our mission to bring health to life -- naturally!
Sound like something you'd like to participate in? If so, explore our job opportunities below!
We're guided by a respect for Nature -- and are thankful for what she teaches and provides to us.
The needs of both our internal and external communities play a critical role in the decisions we make as a team.
Our goals are transformative ones, both physically and mentally, and are reflected in the way we operate as a company.
Does getting to work with herbs and machinery excite you? Is working for a company that cares about its people important to you? Does a 4-day work week instead of a 5-day work week sound perfect for you? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
What we are looking for:
We are looking to hire a Production Associate. This is a full-time position located in Louisville, Colorado. This position is a Monday-Thursday job from 6am-4:30pm. You get to have a 3-day weekend.
Our Production Associate position operates a variety of herbal manufacture machinery in a safe and efficient manner. You will be cross-trained on all applicable equipment and must be flexible in work varied assignments. Non-smoker preferred.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Set up and operate machines to manufacture equipment based upon defined product specifications.
- Create the basis for continuous improvement by ensuring that standardized work processes are followed, countermeasures implemented, and the area is compliant with safety requirements.
- Use appropriate equipment provided, adequately maintain all areas, and ensure safety and cGMP protocols are followed.
- Take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
- Complete tasks safely and efficiently with the highest level of quality in mind.
- Maintain accurate records to ensure product and process traceability.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards. Report safety hazards and incidents to the supervisor immediately.
- Uphold all GMP standards and OSHA standards.
- Busy season may require longer hours dictated by business needs.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be reliable, and have fun!
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs at any given time.
- Must be comfortable with quick and repetitive motions.
- Basic mathematical concepts
- Must have strong attention-to-detail
- 2+ years in production manufacturing is helpful, but not required.
- High School diploma or GED
- Good oral and written communication skills
Wage & Benefits:
- Health insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick time
- Free products
- Rad Swag
All interested applicants please send your resume to: Lenny@wishgardenherbs.com