Black Cohosh helps support bone, joint and muscular-skeletal health by promoting a healthy inflammatory response, soothing aches, and easing muscle tension.
Black Cohosh is famous for its effective, historical use for women’s health. It’s a hormone tonic that can support all stages of a woman’s reproductive life. During reproductive years, Black Cohosh can help support healthy menstrual cycles by promoting regularity, restoring hormone balance, and strengthening fertility. During menopausal years, Black Cohosh is used to promote hormone balance, soothe discomforts, and can have a positive effect on sleep, mental health, metabolism, energy and hot flashes.
- Provides bone, joint, muscular-skeletal support.*
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Supports women's reproductive health in all stages of life.*
- Supports hormone balance, fertility, regularity, energy, and discomforts.*
- Daily tonic use.*
- Gluten-free and Vegan.*
- Available in our unique and convenient pump top bottle.
Be your own herbalist: check out our full assortment of single liquid herbal tinctures.
Learn more about single herb tinctures. Read our blog post Single Herb vs. Multi-Herb Tinctures.