Junior Graphic Designer
Tired of being a number?
WishGarden Herbs is a family owned and operated national herbal supplement manufacturer. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing businesses in Northern Colorado in 9 out of the last 10 years. WishGarden is seeking a responsible, health-conscious, and motivated individual for the role of Junior Graphic Designer. This is a part- time position (about 20 hours per week).
What you will love about us...
- We are a small family company, not a corporate giant.
- We are an authentic team; we build trust and act real.
- We are a group of respectful, open, competent, motivated, diverse, and fun adults.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Competitive compensation, health benefits, PTO, sick leave, 401k, and a fun, productive environment.
- Supporting the Senior Graphic Designer in creating images & layouts
- Helping maintain assets in our company image library
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing Team’s graphic needs
- Prepping graphics and creating mockups for company swag (tshirt, stickers, hats, etc)
- Contributing to Social Media content
- At least 2 years of college, studying design, arts, communications
- At least 1 year of professional &/or freelance design work (with samples/portfolio)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop & Illustrator
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, especially Word & Powerpoint
- Natural creativity/artistry
- Excellent communication skills, in both speaking & writing
- Excellent time management skills: adhering to deadlines, filling time-gaps with useful side tasks
- Ability to multitask
- Solid understanding of design tasks like:
- Image sourcing
- Photography (SLR or smartphone)
- Photo retouching
- Ad layout
- Researching/learning new techniques
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Project file structure management
- Asset library management
- Maintaining clean, well-labeled layer structure in design source files
- Adherence to version control principles
- Bonus Skills:
- Animation &/or video editing
- Knowledge of herbs
Starting wage is $25-$30/hr DOE, plus benefits.
- Roughly 20 hours of work per week
- Approx. 12-16 hours per week onsite at WishGarden
- Approx. 4 – 8 hours per week remote work
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with a valid email and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org